Tuesday, December 22, 2009

2005 Date Rape Party pages 9 - 10 of 15

December 21, 2009 Harassment Log (2005 Date Rape Party page 9)

Page 9
Continued from page 8

September 16, 2005
The perpetrators are taunting me through the microwave hearing. They want me to know they have two females and forcing them to have sex and clean their home naked. I guess this would be when they are not being beaten, as at times I can hear females crying very hard and the perpetrators yelling obstinacies at them.

They claim to have all but blinded one they call Sharon, saying they stepped on her face and burnt her several times while forcing her to write and cash hot checks for them. One mention of this was a check that belonged to Rene, taken out of her purse at the party in 2005 and said to be close to $1000. I myself have no way of knowing if this is true. Since 2005 to date 2009 at least one of the perpetrators from my area was charged with forgery.

The female with the deep voice is saying she was forced to help and to hold the camera while they raped these females. Another female, much younger sounding says she just likes the idea of being in control and gets off beating up the victims. They say the old man can not get hard and just likes to fondle the young girl while watching the others.

When I mentioned finding someone to look into this they laughed. The older female says “well I don’t know what they do up stairs, they play their music so damn loud“.

Well that narrows down the possibilities right there. There were only a handful of homes with two story’s or two story structures on their property in my area in September 2005 and the one at 3400 B Royal Crest Drive Fort Worth, Texas 76140 under went massive remodeling shortly after this party. This is the property mentioned where the vehicle was parked when I drove past the morning of September 12, 2005.

I notice a white male, slim with dark hair leaving the residence at 3808 Royal Crest Drive (third home east of Eric on south side) early this morning carrying a box about the size of a shoe box. He was looking into it as he walked, like he had a new born puppy. I believe it was a fetus. I say this is because I heard them talking through the microwave hearing about how they didn't know that she was only 16 years old and they had no idea that she was pregnant, how the fetus just fell out after they raped her and that she started freaking out so they shot her up with something to calm her down.

Note: There was a victim found at the Comfort Inn in Forest Hill, Texas around this same time frame. A friend and I witnessed one of my perpetrators sitting in the parking lot the night before the victim was found. He was staring at an upstairs window. I fear this is one of the female victims and should be looked at.

(all names and events are true and correct to the best of my knowledge. Please read the other 2005 date rape posts for the entire account)

December 21, 2009 Harassment Log (2005 Date Rape Party page 10)

Page 10
Continued from page 9

The following events took place mid September 2005

This morning I hear someone they called by the name of Richard talking through the microwave hearing about what had happened and that people saw him and Chris move the woman to the trailer park where FWPD report #50114122 was made. There was also mention of bodies found. “Do you know how many body’s they have found in between here and California?” followed by “Well you guys have to get her out of here now”. This last comment implies they were still holding a female victim and Richard was fully aware of this.

Around 0900hrs a White Dodge Caravan left the neighborhood from the far east end of Royal Crest Dr. The same male described in previous posts was driving. It was later in the day I heard a female through the microwave hearing say “that was him, he made it alright and it only took him about 5 1/2 hours”. So where ever they transported the victim to can be reached in a 5.5 hour drive. This narrows the possibilities and the suspects since most likely they went to a family members home. The perpetrators are continuing to taunt me and talking plenty of shit right now because I can not do much to help the victims since I heard it all through the microwave hearing.

They want me to know they f**ked Sharon up because she was good looking and I was attracted to her. The older female is proud of this fact from the sounds of it and boosting about how she burnt her hand, hair and eye.

(Female) “see how pretty she is now, I'll bet Tracy won’t think your so pretty anymore bitch”.

I meet a female who introduced her self as Sharon in the fall of 2002 at the Extended Stay Motel in Arlington, Texas off Hwy 360 & Ave J. She come to my room and drank a beer. While there a black male (tall, slim, short hair) knocked on my door and asked for her by name. When she returned she seemed upset so we talked a bit.

She told me she had come down to Texas with her boyfriend from Minnesota and that he had left her on the street. She had been arrested by the Arlington Police and was out on bond. She also said that the ones helping her with her legal work (bondsman) must feel like she is there own private whore because they are always looking for her and wanting sex.

At one point a female was heard screaming through the microwave hearing saying to call her father, his name was Harvey in St. Petersburg, Florida and her mother Cynthia in St. Paul, Minnesota. That her father had money and would help me track these people down.

No comments: