Tuesday, December 22, 2009

2005 Date Rape Party pages 4 - 6 of 15

December 20, 2009
Harassment Log (2005 Date Rape Party 2)

Through the Microwave Hearing
Page 4

September 12, 2005 @ 0100hrs
I hear a female crying very hard and saying “I wont tell any one I just want to go home” and then a male talking in a soft voice saying “Ok, its ok, just come here first“, then the female crying even harder and saying “no please I just want to go home, I wont tell any body I promise“ and then a different male voice saying “did you stick that in her“, and then a female voice laughing and saying “Oh my god, you didn’t use that did you” and then the first male laughing and saying “its alright she liked it, didn’t you“.

All the while I can still hear this female crying in the back ground and then yet another deeper sounding female starts yelling
(Female) “every time you get on that shit its the same f**king thing god damn it, do you mother f**kers know what you’ve done?”
(Male) “we’re going to take care of it as soon as Richard gets here”,
(Female) “well you better take care of it god damn it just look at that shit, she's bleeding all over our couch, look at that shit, you mother f**kers better get her the f**k out of this house“
(Male) “we just called Richard he’s on his way“.

September 12, 2005 @ 0145hrs
(Male) “F**k it just let her lay there”.
(Female) “We gotta get her out of here; she‘s pissed and wants us out now”
(Male) “We will when Richard gets here”

September 12, 2005 @ 0200hrs
I heard a female saying “Richards here”.
(Male) “what the hell did you guys do to her“

A male perpetrator is saying how much she liked it, then I hear them talking about how they have to get her up and they had given her something but I could not make out what the word was, but they were asking her if she could stand, and a female asking if she can walk. The talk turned to what they were going to do with the victim when a female said
(Female) “why don’t we just put her in the roadway and hit her with a car like the other one“. This implies it is not the first time they have participated in hit and run.

September 12, 2005 @ 0215hrs
Another male with a deeper sounding voice showed up. The talk was about what they had done to her and how they were going to cover it up. From their conversation the victim was still undressed and they were making comments about her body.
(Female) “look at that, you mother f**kers get her the hell out of my house right now”
Page 5


Comments were made about how much she had bleed on the couch and floor, the comment was made by a male “we’ll have to get rid of the couch“.

The morning of September 12, 2005 as the sun was rising I went out to retrieve what ever was being thrown away at the car wash. At the entrance to the trailer park located at 7800 Forest Hill Drive in Fort Worth, Texas 76140 sat an old greenish looking couch with all the cushions missing. It did appear to be stained but I myself could not tell if it was blood or not. This simple fact should be enough to support that the events took place.

Also between the time frame of 0200hrs and 0400hrs while they were deciding what to do with the one victim there was talk of what to do with the boy
(Male 1) “I'm going to use this on him”
(Male 2) “your going to f**k him with that thing”
(Male 1) “yea, why not”.

Now wither he did or not is unclear but the simple fact he said that implies he would be capable of harming a child and that the rest of the group would allow this type of activity. I feel they raped both Maria and Rene but kept one of them past that night.

September 12, 2005 @ 0415hrs
There were cry's and screams and a female voice that I believe to be one of the victims saying “no, please no it hurts”. They were taking shit to her (at least three different voices) telling her she better get her ass up and she better not say anything or they would kill her mother, a female was screaming this at her and said

(Female) “Do you understand me bitch, If you tell anyone I’ll kill your f**king mother, do you understand me“
(Male) “leave her alone, we’re going to move her across the street”
(Female) “that bitch better not say anything god damn-it or I’ll kill her and her f**king mother”

September 12, 2005 @ 0450hrs
I went for a drive around the neighborhood and when I got to the corner of Forest Hill Dr. and Royal Crest Drive there was a vehicle parked near the corner on the property at 3400 Royal Crest Drive. The reason I noticed this vehicle was when my head lights passed over it there was movement inside the car (someone laying low or ducking) and after I turned to go south on Forest Hill Drive I heard a horn blow, looking in my mirror I saw someone sitting in the drivers seat. Viewing this through my rear view mirror the hair looked like an afro somewhat parted in the middle. I proceeded south approximately 1 mile turning around up at the corner store and headed north on Forest Hill Drive.


Page 6

September 12, 2005 @ 0450hrs continued

When approaching the trailer park located in the 7800 block of Forest Hill Drive what looked like a gold car with what looked to be an except plate number 531-666 but could have been 531-GGG and a blue Saab, partial plate V56-*** Texas pulled out in front of me leaving the trailer park in a hurry. Both vehicles ran the stop sign at the entrance, so I followed them north to the intersection of 820 and Forest Hill Drive where they split up, the gold car went east bound and the blue Saab went under the bridge turning west. This is when I took their plate numbers.

Both drivers were white males and the one driving the gold vehicle has been seen by myself at several different locations stalking me, in my neighborhood at his family’s home on Royal Crest Drive, speaking to my neighbors across the street, at Congressman Joe Barton‘s office in Arlington, Texas and working on a 8’ satellite dish which is now located in the back yard of 3800 Arnold Drive, Fort Worth, Texas 76140 to name a few.

I then turned around to come back home and while passing the car wash on Forest Hill Drive I witness a vehicle sitting in a darken stall, a black male was out side the vehicle with the door open and appeared to be cleaning out his car. In a darken stall, when three other stalls had light. This was approximately 0510hrs.

Since then I’ve found that the plate number 531-GGG Texas is registered to Rachel Rohm in Arlington, Texas. Richard Rohm a convicted sex offender is related and lived in Alvarado, Texas at the time, less then a 30 minute drive . I can not say if this is the same Richard they were referring to but feel I could identify him if photo is provided. It appears they are connected to Rohm & Haas company. Rohm & Haas, a world wide company and industry leader in research and manufacture of psychoactive medication.

I kept driving towards our home and when approaching the trailer park I noticed the red flashing lights of the emergency vehicles and drove through the trailer park. This is when I witnessed a female being treated in the rear of the ambulance and three marked police units, both Forest Hill PD and Ft. Worth PD at the scene. That day I retrieved the police report number #50114122 09/12/05 and found that it was a domestic call. Home owner was Christopher Montgomery; the victim was Marie O.

(all names and events are true and correct to the best of my knowledge)

No comments: