Tuesday, December 22, 2009

2005 Date Rape Party pages 1-3 of 15

December 20, 2009
Harassment Log (2005 Date Rape Party 1)

My perpetrators here in Fort Worth, Texas have been trying to cover the kidnapping and murder of a co-worker or friend of one of the perpetrators along with that of a prostitute from a local motel for some time now, and a few other scams they ran such as embezzling or defrauded home owners out of their property, savings, and insurance policy’s, cases of large amounts of money taken from residences and most recently musical equipment.

I have been making an impact in the law enforcement and government communities lately exposing this group and their illegal use of this surveillance technology. It was brought to my attention that some of the information was not available for viewing or missing. This is information others have already printed out so logic says the perpetrators have accessed my web site’s and made changes or deleted entire posts altogether.

Going through my files will take some time but I do have the missing information back to January 2003 when I started writing. Below is part of the missing information and has to do with a Date Rape Party that turned into murder. It’s broken up and posted in several post to make it easier to read or print.

The party took place just down the street in my neighborhood. A Fort Worth Police report was made 09/12/05 report #50114122 which indicates assault / domestic. An ambulance was treating a female at the scene when I drove past.

The perpetrators of this crime are arrogant for several reasons, one would be the fact they are employed or have family employed in law enforcement or government agencies most likely drug enforcement such as DEA or a Multi Jurisdictional Task Forces such as the North Central Texas Drug Task Force or equivalent.

The surveillance equipment used produces the effect known as Microwave Hearing, the ability to place sound of voice inside the targets head and actually turns that person into a listening device so they hear everyone the target comes in contact with and it allows them limited vision through the targets own eyes. This form of surveillance has been banned since 1997 by a presidential order and prior to that was used on Top Level Diplomats traveling abroad and High Level Security Risks to this nation. I fit neither description.

Knowing its hard to get most law enforcement officials to listen either because of the nature of the electronic harassment it’s self or agencies sponsoring this form of illegal surveillance, they have gotten away with this and other crimes for years now. If contacted by an interested official the story is the target is under surveillance for drugs, murder or crimes against the state and while their equipment could cause mild side effects they have mentioned, they are by no means trying to harass, murder or drive that target insane with constant electronic assaults or the 24/7 commentary through the microwave hearing and that these complaints by the target are exaggerated..

Page 2

The following are notes from September 2005

On the night of September 11, 2005 they broadcast the sound(s) of two females being raped through the microwave hearing and continued broadcasting this in the following days. It seems they keep females like house pets, and according to a comment over heard through the microwave hearing, a female named Harley I believe, was saying “so what, Chris and them kept one for almost four years before”. This comment clearly indicates we have a very sick group using this equipment with absolutely no regard for our laws or the safety of our citizens and in all likely hood are sexual predators.

If it wasn’t for the fact I went out that morning to see for my self, I would contribute this to an attempt at make me look unstable and just another part of the harassment techniques to induce stress. There was an attempt to make me file a false complaint the following day by dressing one of the female perpetrators in a one piece, nude colored spandex teddy with a dog collar on and her hands bond by a dog leash and having her stand out side the home at 3825 Royal Crest Drive, Fort Worth, Texas 76140 like she was a hostage. An Hispanic male was standing behind her holding an infant and two others were present. One male looked to be in a wheel chair with long blond hair.

The ambulance that showed up, the police report, the Jane Doe showing up at John Peter Smith Hospital, a female hit and run victim in the greater Dallas / Ft. Worth Texas area a few days later, and a few more things that fit together in this same time frame, I can not dismiss it as false and felt it was my civic duty as a citizen to report this.

Through the Microwave Hearing
September 11, 2005

September 11, 2005 @ 2030hrs
I hear a couple males and female talking about how they need some “chicks” to come over and one male saying
(Male voice) “Why don't you call Rene and see if she’ll come over”?
(Female voice) “She probably wont”
(Male) “Go see anyway, tell her you have something for her or what ever, just get her to come over”
(Female) “All right, I’ll tell her something”

September 11, 2005 @ 2300hrs
Now what I heard was the sound of them having a party, laughter in the background, music and I hear two males talking and one is saying
(Male 1) “Here take this”
(Male 2) “What’s this for”?
(Male 1) “ Take her car and park it around the corner”.

Page 3

This vehicle, a light bluish colored 2 door Pontiac Sun Fire, and the same one that was parked in front of the residence at 3608 Arnold Street the next day. It stayed there for a couple days and then disappeared. What I noticed about this vehicle was that the back plate was missing and the front plate was hanging by one screw like some one was in a hurry when putting it on. I did run the plate number and it came back to the homeowner Carole B. Anderson but did not match the vehicles VIN numbers.

The VIN matches documents I found at the car wash on Forest Hill Drive approximately 1.5 miles north from the location the morning of the 12th with the exception of the tag number. According to the document(s) recovered, X35-LVR Texas belonged on this vehicle and lists the address just up the street in Everman, Texas.

This is the car wash that I witnessed a black male throwing things in the trash can while parked in a dark stall at the far south end. The same trash can that I retrieved documents stated above. I would like to note there were several other stalls that had lights but yet this person was parked in the dark. This was around 0510hrs September 12, 2005.

September 11, 2005 @ 2310hrs
(Female yelling) “What did you mother f***ers do with my car?”
(Male) “I didn’t do anything with your car”
(Female) “You mother f***ers stoled my car god damn-it and I want my f***ing car back now”
(Male) “I don’t know what you’re talking about.”
They turned down their transmitter or most likely moved out of the room they were in so I didn’t hear the rest of what was said.

September 12, 2005 @ 0012hrs
(Male yelling) “Where’s my son you f***ing bitch” and what sounded like a very loud slap followed by the same voice yelling again the same thing “Where’s my son” and then the male prep (same voice as earlier) saying in a hurried tone, “we don’t know where your son is, she didn't have him when she got here”. And then the second preps voice “what are we supposed to do with her” and the stranger looking for his son saying “I don’t give a f*** what you do to her, I want my f***ing son”. This person looking for the child could have been David Jobe but who ever it was, he and the victim had a child together. There was more said, sounds of female crying and more yelling but I couldn’t keep track of it all.

September 12, 2005 @ 0045hrs
I can hear two males and a female talking about how close that was and asking where the boy was. A male says “he’s in there asleep” so the victim must have been at both house’s earlier and felt safe enough to leave her child momentarily for what ever reason, or some one moved her child to a different location when the rape party began as not much else makes sense. Either way she obviously didn't expect a set up by her friend.

No comments: