Tuesday, December 22, 2009

2005 Date Rape Party pages 7 - 8 of 15

December 21, 2009 Harassment Log (2005 Date Rape Party page 7)

Page 7


September 12, 2005 @ 0900hrs
I tried to call a detective with the Ft. Worth Police Department that I had been speaking with about the harassment matter but my phone kept going dead. This was a land line by the way and not a cell phone but yet it would go completely dead and I could not even get a dial tone.

I went to the pay phone up the street and tried to call from there but while using the pay phone I would get a dial tone, start dialing and then it would just go dead. I first thought it was just a bad phone so tried the other one and it did the same thing.

I noticed a dark green SUV much like a bronco two sitting in the parking lot of CVS pharmacy just across the street from where I was trying to use the phone. The same SUV that has been scene on Arnold Drive. They were not parked in a parking spot but rather sitting up next to the curb parallel to Forest Hill Drive.

Fort Worth Police Officer Michael Lewis Buchanan age 26 and related to the home owners, by his own admission, of 3801 Arnold Drive Fort Worth, Texas 76140 also drives a green colored SUV similar to the one described above. Tag number T47-CFX TX DK GR SUV taken 09/13/2005 while parked at that residence. Wither this has any bearing, I have heard comments through the microwave hearing in the past such as a female saying

“why don’t you put your uniform on and go over there and talk to him” and “why don’t you just arrest him then” and more already documented in my logs.

The following took place later that day and in the days that followed. I would like to document that between the dates of Sept. 12 and Sept. 26 of 2005 I had tried to call the Texas Rangers office (Ft. Worth number) Keith Denning several times to look into this situation because they would not have to deal with local politics. To this date I have still not spoken with Ranger Denning even after leaving many messages to call me. Why?

I feel it’s because my phone calls may have been redirected and I say this for several reasons. I called my own phone number and a female answered. When I asked whom I was speaking with the phone went dead. I dialed 911 also but could not get a dial tone.

I did the same thing a couple hours later and could hear in the background through the microwave hearing, a phone ringing and a male say “see who it is”, a female saying in a somewhat excited tone “Oh shit, its Tracy”. The phone just kept ringing and after several minutes I hung up.

December 21, 2009 Harassment Log (2005 Date Rape Party page 8)

Page 8
Continued from page 7

I did call the phone company and was told they would have the phone record for all local calls but I would need a court order to retrieve this information or have some one in law enforcement retrieve it for me. I feel there is more then enough reason for this to be done.

Below are the numbers that came up on my caller ID between the dates of September 12, 2005 and September 26, 2005. I had no idea whom they belonged too at the time but have since tracked a couple.

What would happen is my phone would ring one time and the number would show up. When trying to call them back my phone had no dial tone. I feel my calls were forwarded to these numbers while at the same time my service was being interrupted so I had no use of the home phone and the perpetrators were answering my calls and pretending to be me.
Perhaps this is why I never spoke to Texas Ranger Keith Denning. This should be enough evidence to warrant an investigation and easy enough to verify.

Darrel Steadman (817)713-6168
L. Strickland (817)441-9948
Unknown (311)556-3320
Rodney Gardner (972)932-4025
Unknown (432) 523-495 shows to be related to Gardner
Alva J & David L Strickland (903)784-6573 which just happen to know my ex in-laws
Unknown (415)656-1073 shows in California
Jose D & Pabla B Avelar (817) 531-1081

The following are things I remember happening and over hearing through the microwave hearing during this time frame September 12, 2005 through September 26, 2005. Since microwave hearing and surveillance has been used by some government agency’s in the past and for many years I see no reason why this should not be investigated.

In fact, I feel they should be able to identify these perpetrators rather quickly since they have been employed or had family members employed by government / law enforcement and have been using this form of surveillance technology over the last 40 plus years not to mention the fact, they admitted to having me under this form of surveillance.


(All names and events are true and correct to the best of my knowledge. Address’ and numbers were current in September 2005 and may or may not be current today)

Due to the fact this post was deleted from its original form it has been reposted in several posts to make it both easier to read or print. For the full post please print each page 1 through 16

No comments: