Tuesday, December 22, 2009

2005 Date Rape Party pages 11 - 12 of 15

December 21, 2009 Harassment Log (2005 Date Rape Party page 11)

Page 11
Continued from page 10

The following events took place mid September 2005

At one point a female was heard screaming through the microwave hearing to call her father, his name was Harvey in St. Petersburg, Florida and her mother was Cynthia in St. Paul, Minnesota. That her father had money and would help me track these people down. I was having a hard time getting the spelling because the perpetrators were screaming at the same time over the top of her but did hear “like rowing a boat”.

The name sounded like Stowler but could have been Schorman, Schulling or something like that. It was hard to understand exactly what was being said between the group and the victim because ever one was shouting, then the deep sounding female screaming “I’ll shut that bitch up” and it went quite except for them taunting me and saying “See Tracy doesn’t care about you or he would come and get you“ and other things along this line.

At this same time a different sounding female voice started shouting and describing what the attackers looked like and said one was a round, bald older guy with a birth mark on his face and looked like uncle fester, another looked like Eddie Munster slim with dark hair, one of the females was blond and around 5’5” slim frame, the other female older and taller and with dark hair and big bones. At this point it went quite except for a very high pitched electronic whining sound.

September 20, 2005 0800hrs
Through the microwave hearing I hear them slapping a female around and her crying and yelling “f**k you” while fighting back. She is yelling that she is at the “third house from the corner” and they are at the corner house. Again comes the very high pitched electronic whining sound.

About ten minutes later the yelling started again but with a older sounding female yelling “what did you do to my baby” and a male telling her to shut the f**k up. She was crying very hard now and kept yelling

(female) “what did you do to my baby” then “I want to know what you did, I heard Tracy say you killed her and I want to know where she is”
(male) “I sent her to her fathers out in California”
(female) “that’s bullshit, I called out there and he said he hasn’t heard from her”
(male) “you did what?”
(female) “I called out there and she not there he hasn‘t heard from her”
(male) “well maybe she just hasn’t got there yet, I took her to the bus station”

(All names and events are true and correct to the best of my knowledge)
continued on page 12

December 21, 2009 Harassment Log (2005 Date Rape Party page 12)

Page 12
(continued from page 11 of the 2005 date rape party)

(female) “you mother f**kers, I want to know what you did with my daughter”
(male) “I killed her alright”
(female) “you what?”
(male) “I killed her just like Tracy said”
(female crying very hard) “you mothers f**kers killed my daughter?”
(male) “yea and we throw her over a bridge“

The modulation was turned down at this point and I did not hear any more for awhile. I would like to point out a tiny white girl, looked to be 14 to 16 years of age about 5’ tall maybe 100lbs with dark hair was staying with the residents of 3801 Arnold Drive with whom I believe was her mother 5’9” maybe and 125lbs. Both females were small frame. The older female drove a old compact with body damage and a bad battery I would guess since they always had to jump it. This may not be the woman in question but it would match and I have not seen either of them at the residence since this time.

September 23, 2005, @ 1530hrs
I just dialed my own number and a female answered the phone. When I asked who is this the phone went dead. Once again I could not get a dial tone for several hours. Twice now this has happened.

September 24, 2005 @ approximately 1900hrs
I am preparing to leave our residence. Through my bedroom window which faces east on to Eric Street I noticed the Green Mini Van driven by a white male middle 20’s with dark hair with a female mid 20’s to early 30’ with blond hair traveling very fast, heading west on Royal Crest Drive. They rounded the corner on to Eric Street then onto Arnold Drive heading east.

Since I was on my way out I pulled to the corner of Eric and Arnold when I noticed an ambulance sitting half way down Arnold just east of Eric. They seemed to be working on someone in the back and there was a black male with what looked like two prosthetic legs from the knees down standing on the sidewalk next to the ambulance with a black female and minor child. The perpetrators in the van fled after dropping off their victim and I feel they tossed their victim out the side door and continued to the dead end and then driving a short ways through the grassy field back to Royal Crest Drive and their home.

I could hear them moments after asking which way I went so perhaps they felt I would waste my time chasing after them. After all we are dealing with over sized children here.

No comments: