Sunday, April 1, 2007

heard them rape a couple women and a child through the MICROWAVE HEARING

Because I am heard them rape a couple women and a child through the MICROWAVE HEARING the local police (FWPD) have done nothing because of this families involvement with LAW ENFORCEMENT, even after these women and children have disappeared. I feel every one should know what's going on in the Forest Hill, Everman Texas area, zoned Fort Worth really.


The following entitled, Electronic Harassment, Misuse of Technology, Abuse of Power and Authority submitted by ME to the FWPD DEC. 2006. I have tried to file complaints of harassment since May 2003, today is April 2007 and still this group of sexual predators are lose on our streets being protected by their family ties. This is very long, as are most the other posts, but once completed it should show the facts.


The following are notes from September 2005 between the dates of the (13) thirteenth and the (26) twenty-sixth and have to do with the electronic harassment I am subjected to and a party held here in my neighborhood. The perpetrators of this crime are arrogant for several reasons, one would be the fact they are harassing me with microwave hearing and surveillance equipment, knowing its hard to get most law enforcement to listen because of the nature of the harassment, another the simple fact they have gotten away with this and all types of crimes for so long now. In fact they are so arrogant that they broadcast the sound(s) of them raping two young girls through the microwave hearing on the night of September 12, 2005 and continued broadcasting this in the following days. It seems they take hostages.

Now if it wasn’t for the fact that I went out that morning just to see for my self who was where I would blow this off as an attempt to make me look unstable and just another part of their sick harassment techniques, like the day after when they dressed one of their wife's in a xxx one piece and stood her out side their home with a dog collar on and her hands bond by a dog leash, but what I saw with my own eyes that morning and the police report made (see “people how participate” blog bottom of post) along with the ambulance(s) that showed up, the Jane Doe showing up at John Peter Smith Hospital, the hit and run victim in the greater Dallas, Texas area a couple days later, and a few more things that seem to fit together in this same time frame, well I can not dismiss it as false and feel its my civic duty as both a citizen and a victim to report this.

September 12, 2005, 2030hrs
I hear a couple males and female talking about how they need some “chicks” to come over and one male saying
(Male voice) “Why don't you call Rene and see if she’ll come over”?
(Female voice) “She probably wont”
(Male) “Go see anyway, tell her you have something for her or what ever, just get her to come over”
(Female) “All right, I’ll tell her something”

2300hrs
Now what I heard was the sound of them having a party, laughter in the background, music and I hear two males talking and one is saying
(Male 1) “Here take this”
(Male 2) “What’s this for”?
(Male 1) “ Take her car and park it around the corner”.

I believe this to be Rene M. vehicle, a light bluish colored 2 door Pontiac sun fire, and the same one that was parked in front of the residence at 3608 Arnold Street the next day. It stayed there for a couple days and then disappeared. What I noticed about this vehicle was that the back plate was missing and the front plate was hanging by one screw like some one was in a hurry when putting it on. I did run the plate number and it came back to the homeowner Carole B. Anderson but did not match the vehicle. I did stop and check the VIN and it matches the documents that I found at the car wash on Forest Hill Drive approximately 1.5 to 2.0 miles north from the location the morning of the 13th with the exception of the tag number. According to the document(s) recovered, X35-LVR Texas belonged on this vehicle and lists the address just up the street in Everman, Texas.

This is also the same car wash that I witnessed whom I believe to be Curtis Anderson throwing things in a trash can while parked in a dark stall at the far south end. I would like to note there were several other stalls that had lights but yet this person was parked in the dark. This was around 0510hrs September 13, 2005.

2310hrs
I hear this female voice yelling
“What did you mother f***ers do with my car?”
“I didn’t do anything with your car”
“You mother f***ers stole my car god damn-it and I want my f***ing car back now”
“I don’t know what you’re talking about.”
They turned down their transmitting of the microwave hearing crap about this time and/or moved out of the room they were in so I didn’t hear the rest of what was said.

September 13, 2005, 0012hrs
I hear a male yelling “Where’s my son you f***ing bitch” and what sounded like a very loud slap followed by the same voice yelling again the same thing “Where’s my son” and then the male prep (same voice as earlier) saying in a hurried tone, “we don’t know where your son is, she didn't have him when she got here”. And then the second preps voice “what are we supposed to do with her” and the stranger looking for his son saying “I don’t give a f*** what you do to her, I want my f***ing son”. This person looking for the child could have been David J but who ever it was they had a child together. There was more said, sounds of female crying and more yelling but I couldn’t keep track of it all.

0045hrs
I can hear two males and a female talking about how close that was and asking where was the boy. The main prep says “he’s in there asleep” so they must have been at both house’s earlier and the victim in this case felt safe enough to leave her child to run around the corner for what ever reason, or someone moved her child to a different location as not much else makes sense. She obviously didn't expect a set up.

0100hrs
I hear a female crying very hard and saying “I wont tell any one I just want to go home” and then a male talking in a soft voice saying “Ok, its ok, just come here first“, then the female crying even harder and saying “no please I just want to go home, I wont tell any body I promise“ and then a different male voice saying “did you stick that in her“, and then a female voice laughing and saying “Oh my god, you didn’t use that did you” and then the first male laughing and saying “its alright she liked it, didn’t you“.

All the while I can still hear this female crying in the back ground and then yet another deeper sounding female starts yelling “every time you get on that shit its the same f***ing thing god damn it, do you mother f***ers know what you’ve done?” Male “we’re going to take care of it as soon as Richard gets here”, “well you better take care of it god damn it just look at that shit, she's bleeding all over our couch, look at that shit, you mother f***ers better get her the f*** out of this house“ and then a male said “we just called Richard he’s on his way“.

0145hrs
I heard the male saying
“F*** it just let her lay there”.
“We gotta get her out of here; she‘s pissed and wants us out now” (female)
“We will when Richard gets here”

0200hrs
I heard a female saying “Richards here”. I then hear a male asking “what the hell did you guys do to her“ and the first male saying how much she liked it, then I can hear them talking about how they have to get her up and that they had given her something but I could not make out what the word was, but any way they were trying to get her up asking her if she could stand, and the female asking can she walk. Then the talk turned to what they were going to do with the victim. Female said “why don’t we just put her in the roadway and hit her with a car like the other one“. This to myself implies this is not the first time they have participated in a crime of murder or hit and run.

0215hrs
Another male with a deeper sounding voice showed up. The talk was about what they had done to her and how they were going to cover it up. From the sounds of it the victim was still undressed as they were making comments about her body and a female was saying “look at that, you mother f***ers get her the hell out of my house right now” and how she had bleed all over the couch and floor, the comment was made by a male “we’ll have to get rid of the couch“.

I would like to document that after the sun came up that morning September 13, 2005 at approximately 0700hrs I went back out to retrieve what ever was thrown in the trash at the car wash and across the street near the entrance to the trailer park 7700 forest hill drive was an old greenish looking couch and all the cushions were missing. It did appear to be worn and stained. I myself could not tell if it was blood or not but this simple fact should be enough to support that the events took place.

Also between the time frame of 0200hrs and 0400hrs while they were deciding what to do with the one victim there was talk of what to do with the boy and the male voice says “I'm going to use this on him” and one of the others there was asking “your going to f*** him with that thing” and the reply was “yea, why not”. Now wither he did or not is unclear but the simple fact he said that implies he would be capable of harming a child and that the rest of the group would allow this type of activity. I feel they raped both Maria and Rene but may have kept Rene for a few days.

0415hrs
There were cry's and screams and a female voice that I believe to be the victim saying “no, please no it hurts”. They were taking shit to her (at least three different voices) telling her she better get her ass up and she better not say anything or they would kill her mother, the female was screaming this at her and said “Do you understand me bitch, If you tell anyone I’ll kill your f***ing mother, do you understand me“ and then a male said “leave her alone, we’re going to move her across the street” and the female again “that bitch better not say anything god damn-it or I’ll kill her and her f***ing mother”

0450hrs
I went for a drive around the neighborhood and when I got to the corner of Forest Hill and Royal Crest Drive there was a vehicle parked at the corner, on the property at 3400 Royal Crest Drive. The reason I noticed this vehicle was when my head lights passed over it there was movement inside the car (someone laying low or ducking) and after I turned to go south I heard a horn blow, looking in my mirror I saw someone sitting in the seat. The hair looked like a fro or somewhat of that nature but it was dark and I was viewing this through my rear view mirror. I believe this person could have been Curtis but could have been any number of persons. The reason I say Curtis is because it was his home the blue sun fire was parked at before it disappeared.

I proceeded south turning around up at the store and when approaching the trailer park what looked like a gold car with plate number 531-GGG and what looked like a blue Saab with partial plate V56-*** Texas pulled right out in front of me leaving the trailer park so I followed them north to the intersection of 820 and forest hill drive where the gold car went east bound and the blue Saab went west. This is when I took their plate numbers. Both drivers were white males. I then turned around to come back home and while passing the car wash on forest hills drive I witness whom I believe to have been Curtis A. vehicle sitting in a darken stall, he was out side with the door open and appeared to be cleaning out his car. In a darken stall, when three other stalls had light. This was approximately 0510hrs. Also I have found out since then that the plate number 531-GGG Texas is registered to Rachel Rohm and Richard Rohm a convicted sex offender is related and live with in a few 30 minute drive. I can not say if this is the same Richard they were referring to but feel I could identify them if photo is provided. (Which it has not been by the FWPD) Also the name comes back to Rohm & Hass a big name around the world.

I kept on driving towards my home and when passing the trailer park I noticed the red flashing lights so I drove through the trailer park where I witnessed what looked like an Hispanic female being treated in the rear of the ambulance and three marked units forest hill and ft. worth police both at the scene. It was later that day I retrieved the police report number 50114122 09/12/05 and found that it was a domestic call. The owner was Chris Montgomery; the victim was Marie O.

0900hrs
I had tried to call a detective with the ft. worth police but my phone kept going dead and i could not get a dial tone so I went to the pay phone up the street and tried to call from there. While using the pay phone I would get a dial tone, start dialing and then it would just go dead. At first I though it was just a bad phone so tried the other one and it did the same thing. At this point I witnessed a green SUV much like a bronco two, dark green in color sitting in the parking lot of CVS pharmacy just across the street from where I was tiring to use the phone. They were not parked in a parking spot but rather sitting up next to the curb parallel to Forest Hill Drive. I now believe this to be Fort Worth police officer Michael Lewis Buchanan age 26 and related to the Strickland familys This is the tag number T47-CFX TX DK GR SUV taken 09/13/2005

The following took place later that day and in the days that followed. I would like to document that between the dates of Sept. 13 and Sept. 26 of 2005 I had tried to call the Texas Rangers office (Ft. Worth number) Keith Denning several times to look into this situation because they would not have to deal with local politics. To this date I have still not spoken with Ranger Denning even after leaving many messages to call me. Why?

I feel my phone calls may have been redirected for several reasons. I called my own phone number and a female answered it, when I asked whom I was talking to the phone went dead, I could not get a dial tone when trying it a second time. I also tried to dial 911 right after this but could not get a dial tone. I did the same thing a couple hours later and could hear in the background (through the microwave hearing crap) a phone ringing and a male say “see who it is”, a female saying in a somewhat excited tone “Oh shit, its Tracy”. The phone just kept ringing and after several minutes I hung up. Now even after I documented this, some thing that can be checked out by pulling phone records, the FWPD have done nothing. Why?

I did recently call the phone company and they said they would have the phone record for all local calls but I would need to have a court order to retrieve it or have some one in law enforcement retrieve it for me. I feel there is more then enough reason for this to be done. I had asked officer M. Lang of the FWPD intel unit to look at this.

Below are the numbers that came up on my caller ID between the dates of Sept. 13, and Sept. 26 of 2005. I had no idea whom they belonged too but have since tracked a couple. What would happen is my phone would ring one time and stop but these numbers showed up. When trying to call them back my phone had no dial tone. Wither are not they have any involvement is unclear at this point. There were several more numbers that showed up also but my notes are missing. Once again this should be easy enough to check.

Darrel Steadman 817 713 6168 --- L. Strickland 817 441 9948 --- Unknown 311 556 3320--

Rodney Gardner (972) 932-4025 --Unknown (432) 523-4951but show to be related to Gardner

Alva J & David L Strickland (903) 784-6573 which just happen to know my ex inlaws

Unknown (415) 656-1073 shows in California

Jose D & Pabla B Avelar (817) 531-1081 (I have recently tracked this name down)

I will point out that a Strickland family is related to the residents (according to peoplefinders.com) at 3801 Arnold Street, Ft. Worth, Texas 76140 which is a suspected address for the harassment. Ronald Dean Strickland, a convicted stalker in Denton County Texas shows to be part of this family as does Royce Reed Strickland a convicted sex offender according to the Texas Department of Public Safety. Whither or not there is a connection I could not say at this time.

Also the name of Michael Lewis Buchanan (slim, dark hair mid 20’s) shows as a relative at this address and I did speak with a Ft. Worth Police officer in mid 2005 that walked out of this yard and asked me why I was writing down his plate number on a dark green SUV or bronco two. This is the vehicle that was parked in the CVS parking lot when trying to call the Rangers office by the way. When speaking with Officer Buchanan I had ask him if this was his home and his reply was no, this is my parents home. I would like to state that he was dressed as a Ft. Worth police cop.

The following are things I remember happening and over hearing through the microwave hearing during this time frame. Since microwave hearing and surveillance is used by some law enforcement personal them self's at times, I see no reason why this should not be investigated. In fact I feel they should be able to identify these perpetrators rather quickly since this family have already admitted to the fact they were watching me and I have witnessed one of the people called Chris at the congressman's office in Arlington, Texas when I went to meet with Representative Ron White. He was meeting with Mr. White when I arrived for my meeting and walked past me when leaving the offices. I have witnessed this same individual talking to my neighbors in the past and going to a residence in the 3800 to 3900 block of Royal Crest Drive where his kids live.

Sept. 16, 2005
They are taunting me and saying they still have two females and using them to clean house and for sex. I guess this would be when they are not being beaten, as at times I can hear females crying very hard and the perpetrators yelling obstinacies at them. Also they claim to have all but blinded one they call Sharon, saying they stepped on her face, burnt her several times, forced her to write and cash hot checks for them. One mention of this was a check that belonged to Rene, taken out of her purse the night of the party and close to $1000. I myself have no way of knowing if this is true but my guess would be it is.

The same female with the deep voice is saying she was forced to help and made to hold the camera while they raped these other females. And the other female, much younger sounding says she just likes the idea of being in control and beating up the victims. They say the old man just likes to fondle the young girl and watch the others. When I mentioned that I will find some one to look into this they laughed, and then the older sounding female says “well I don’t know what they do up stairs, they play their music so damn loud“. Well it narrows down the possibilities right there as there are only 4 or 5 two story homes in the neighborhood.

I did notice a white male, slim with dark hair leaving the residence at 3808 (third home east of Eric on south side) early this morning carrying what looked at first like a shoe box but just a little bigger. He was looking into it kind of like he had a puppy in it but I feel it could have been a fetus. The reason I say this is because I heard them saying they didn't know that she was 16 years old and they had no idea that she was pregnant also, and how the fetus just fell out after they raped her and that she started freaking out so they shot her up with something to calm her down. I would like to note that there was an over dose victim found at the comfort inn in Forest Hills some where around mid 2005 or so I heard, probably has nothing to do with this group but then again if it did happen and was a female victim it should be looked at.

This morning I hear someone they called by the name of Richard talking about what had happened and that people saw him and Chris move the woman across the street to the trailer park where the report was made. There was also the mention of bodies found. “Do you know how many body’s they have found in between here and California?” and then “Well you guys have to get her out of here now”. This last comment implies they were still holding someone and that someone was a female. Around 0900hrs a White Dodge Caravan left the neighborhood from he far east end of Royal Crest Dr. The same white male described above was driving. It was later in the day that I heard a female saying “that was him, he made it alright and it only took him about 5 1/2 hours”.

They are talking plenty of shit right now because I can not do much about this crime since I heard it all through the microwave hearing crap. They are saying that they f***ed Sharon up because she was good looking and the female burnt her hand, hair and eye because of this. Female was saying “see how pretty she is now, I'll bet Tracy won’t think your so pretty anymore bitch”. Now wither or not this is the same Sharon I don’t know, but I did meet a Sharon at a motel in Arlington, Texas off of 360 and avenue J in mid 2002. She come to my room and drank a beer and while there a black dude (tall, slim, short hair) knocked on the door asking for her by name. She left saying she would be back. When she returned she seemed upset and we talked a bit. She told me she had come down to Texas with her boyfriend from Minnesota and that he had left her on the street. She said she had to survive and had been arrested by the Arlington Police and was out on bond. She also said that the ones helping her with her legal work (bondsman) must feel like she is there own private whore because they are always looking for her and wanting sex.

At one point a female started screaming the name Stowler saying to call her father, his name was Harvey in St. Petersburg, Florida and her mother in St. Paul, Minnesota. That her father had money and would help me track these people down. I was having a very hard time getting the spelling right and still may not have it right but she screamed “like rowing a boat” so that could be Schorman or Schulling something like that, but it was hard to hear exactly what was said over the crying and shouting between the group and the victim and then the deep sounding female screaming “I’ll shut that bitch up” and it went quite except for them taunting me and saying “See Tracy doesn’t care or he would come and get you“ and other things along this line. At this same time a different sounding female voice started shouting and describing what the attackers looked like and said one was a round, bald older guy with a big birth mark on his face and looked like uncle fester, another looked like Eddie Munster slim with dark hair, one of the females was blond and around 5’5” and another was older with dark hair and big boned. The loss of my notebook hampers this part, but it all went quite except for an electronic whining high pitched sound.

Sept. 20, 2005 0800hrs
What I heard were what sounded like them slapping some female around and I can hear her crying and yelling “f*** you” and trying to fight back from the sounds of it, yelling she is at the third house from the corner and then yelling they are at the corner house. About ten minutes after the yelling stopped it started again but with a different sounding female yelling “what did you do to my baby” and a male telling her to shut the f*** up. She was crying very hard now and kept yelling “what did you do to my baby” and then “I want to know what you did, I heard Tracy say you killed her and I want to know where she is”. At this point a male said “I sent her to her fathers out in California” the female “that’s bullshit, I called out there and he said he hasn’t heard from her” male “you did what?” Female “I called out there and she not there he hasn‘t heard from her” male “well maybe she just hasn’t got there yet, I took her to the bus station” female still yelling “you mother f**ers, I want to know what you did with my daughter” male “I killed her alright” female “you what?” Male “I killed her just like Tracy said” female crying hard still “you mothers f***ers killed my daughter?” and he said yea and we throw her over a bridge. The modulation was turned down at this point and I did not hear any more from them for awhile.

I would like to point out that there used to be a tiny white girl, looked 14 to 16 years about 5’ tall maybe 100lbs that lived at 3801 Arnold I believe with whom I guess was her mother 5’9” maybe and 120lbs drove a old compact with body damage and a bad battery I would guess since they always had to jump it. This may not be the woman in question but it would match and i have not seen either of them since this time.

Sept. 23, 2005, 1530hrs
I just dialed my own number and a female answered the phone. When I asked who is this the phone went dead again. Once again I could not get a dial tone for some hours. This is twice now this has happened.

Sept. 24, 2005 approximately 1900hrs
I noticed out my bedroom window which faces east on to Eric street the Green Mini Van driven by a white male with dark hair mid 20’s driving very fast around the corner and then on to Arnold Drive. At any rate I was on my way out and when I pulled to the corner of Eric and Arnold I noticed an ambulance making a pick up. They seemed to be working on someone in the back and there was a black male with what looked like prosthetic legs standing on the sidewalk next to the ambulance with a black female and minor child.

Sept. 25, 2005
Talk about how hard he had slapped a female. Two males talking saying “what did you do”, all I did was slap her, I didn’t think I hit her that hard”, well she’s going to need medical attention” “ no she doesn’t” “yea, she does and you better get her to a f***ing doctor pretty quick”. Later I heard them talking and now there was a female present with a deep voice asking what had happened and the male said he slapped her for spilling his drink and the female said will it was pretty hard slap because it took something like 113 stitches to close her back up. So according to this there should be a report of a young female getting medical treatment described in the area around this same time.

At one point I over heard them saying the doctors are starting to wonder what’s going on and how they were going to have to stop beating her like that. This was the deep voiced female talking. I can not say who the “her” is that they were referring to here but feel it would be a younger female. Perhaps family services would have a listing of complaints from this area that might prove helpful.

Also around this same time frame they found a female hit and run victim in the greater Dallas, Texas area. One of the females was saying “It was so cool, when he hit her, she got caught in the grill and he drug her” a male in the background also saying “yea, it was bad ass, you should have seen it dude”. Now wither or not this has anything to do with this group is unclear but the comment alone is enough to make me wonder.

Talk about how they were cited by the city police for having the wrong tags on his car. I believe this happened twice within a year and from what I heard they tried saying that they worked for a Private Investigator but when he could not produce any form of proof they cited him. This was in 2005 but I do not have the exact date(s) but might be able to get close.

Sounds of a young child yelling “My mom needs a doctor” and the male saying “well guess what, your mom aint getting no f***ing doctor”

Phone repair truck was seen at the 3808 Royal Crest Drive and also went further down the street. I did see a little black girl that lived there running back and forth across the street a couple times a day for a few days and through the microwave hearing crap I heard a male say “I don‘t like her going over there all the time“ and female “well if you hadn’t have torn the phone out of the wall like that she wouldn‘t have to”.

Also I heard them say that the home was such a mess a couple days later and how there was shit all over the floor. I witnessed the people that live on Arnold Street “Benjamin's flooring” show up with a pressure washer and several people went into the same home. This was closer to the 26th of Sept.

Deep voiced female saying “let me see your hand” and then a female screamed. A male asking “what did you do to her” and the female said “I just burnt her hand a little bit, next time she better do what I tell her” Later that same day I heard them talking about kicking “her” in the face and the comments were “what did you do that for?” “because Tracy thinks she’s pretty so I made it so no man would want her” “man leave the bitch alone for awhile” and the female “don't you think she’s pretty know?”

There was a comment made that a neighbor had asked why that girl was always with his doctor when he come by. And another comment made recently when reading my notes that “oh my god, that’s the one we kept for almost two months”.



End notes

As mentioned these people feel they can get away with anything because they are using the microwave equipment and their family ties with law enforcement. It seems because I am hearing them abuse women and children through the microwave hearing it does not count for any thing, or at least not yet but I feel I must report what is happening for when the time comes they can be prosecuted and jailed for their many crimes.

Now this group of individuals have admitted to making false arrests of prostitutes and runaways and forcing them to have sex and have even admitted keeping several woman hostages for this same purpose. The longest reference made to this so far has been three years and the exact words mentioned were “Chris and them kept a women for almost three years once”. There was also the mention of keeping a young female for almost two months this past year (2005) before throwing her out of the van. An investigation into this matter needs to been done and might uncover where some of our missing persons have gone.

This group make continues comments about a web page they run and while never saying the exact site name they refer to Sadomasochism and references to consumption junction which is a porn site for twisted minds. I myself have witnessed one of their wifes, a large Hispanic female with her hands tied in front of her with a dog leash or strap but felt they were just trying to further harass me at the time since they were standing out in the open and looking this way. This was between 13 and 26 of Sept. 2005

This was in front of the home at 3825 Royal Crest Drive 76140 Tommy L Crockett (or looked to be from my view from our home) and the same address I’ve noticed the older white male referred to as Chris standing in the driveway on more then one occasion. There was also one that looked to be sitting is a wheel chair there with three or four others while this was going on. I feel this is the one whose doctor comes by daily and may live across the street if not at the same location. I have also witnessed this same person referred to as Chris at several other location and speaking with neighbors, as well as installing something behind our home in the neighbors yard here in late 2002 just before the electronic attacks to my body started.

The Jane Doe arrived at John Peter Smith Hospital Sept. 15, 2005 around 1930hrs. This would be about 30 minutes after I witnessed the green mini van described above speed around the corner and an ambulance show up on Arnold Street around 3816. Also the hit and run victim in the greater Dallas area was about this time. As noted above, mention was made how cool it was. Wither or not this group are responsible is yet to be seen but they were bragging about it.

After watching this for a very long time it looks like a few will go around the neighborhood and tell the residence that they are working undercover trying to find out information about a specific crime they say you committed and to please not say anything. Then they use their children or the younger members to hang out with the drug users and tell different tales. Some of the older or more permanent residences have been hearing this same sad song concerning myself for years now and I feel by asking a few questions you will get several different versions of who these people are and what they claim to be doing.

At least one previous address for this group was Rodney and Kim Gardner, Forest Hill Apartments, 2107 Lincoln Drive Arlington, Texas 76011 apartment number 2044 and they were there in 1995 through 96 at least if not longer. Another previous address is Abram Place Apartments, 1009 w Abrams #10, Arlington, Texas 76010 and this was mid 1986. I have uncovered many more address’s and some of these people move quit often. I have located three with rental histories of 36 to 40 locations in the last 20 years.

No comments: